As of June 1st we can open our doors again! We really want to thank you for your orders, messages and phone calls we have received recently. This has given us hope and courage for the future.
There are a few measures we must adhere to.
- Reservations are required. This can be done via our website.
- Reservations only can made up to a maximum of 4 people.
- You are allowed to come with larger groups, as long as this is within the same household. This has to be requested by phone.
- Please include in the reservation whether you had any flu or cold symptoms.
- When entering we ask you again if you had any flu or cold symptoms.
- You must disinfect your hands when entering the restaurant.
- Our restaurant is designed to keep 1,5 meter distance from each other, try to follow this at all times.
- Your safety and ours is our top priority and we ask you to keep an appropriate distance from our employs and other guests.
We can’t wait to see you again in our new designed restaurant. We will see you soon.